paper must be 4-7 full pages in length. Please answer the following questions: 1. Reflect on your decision making process as you were considering whether or not to cheat on your assignment. Paper must be 4-7 full pages in length. Please answer the following questions:
1. Reflect on your decision making process as you were considering whether or not to cheat on your assignment.a. What factors contributed to the situation and your ultimate decision to cheat? b. Did you consider the consequences you may face when making the decision to cheat? If so, what did you think they would be?c. What other options did you consider? What would the consequences had been if you would have selected one of the other options?d. What consequences are you facing as a result of your actions (please be specific)and how do the consequences relate to the choice you made?
2. How have you been impacted by your behavior in this situation? Is there anyone else who was impacted or potentially impacted by your decision to cheat on your assignment? In what ways?
3. What have you learned as a result of going through the student conduct process?
4. If you were faced with the same scenario again, would you make a different choice? If yes, what choice would you make? If no, why not? What will you change in the future if anything in light of this experience? Be specific.
5. What steps, if any, have you already taken to fix any negative impact of this incident?
6. What does integrity mean to you?a. Give examples of at least three instances when you rely on the integrity of others. b. Give three examples when others rely on your integrity.
This assignment should follow this format: Typed in the APA or MLA format 12 point, Times New Roman font, double spaced One inch margins Stapled Header on every page with your last name only Numbered pages Include a cover page with your name, the date and the title of your paper (the title page does not count as a page of your assignment).