Students will be given three macro case scenarios and asked to apply the generalist model of intervention, emphasizing a strengths perspective when responding to a series of critical thinking questions FOR ONE CASE. Guidelines will be provided by the instructor. You will answer the assigned questions or use the assigned format provided with the case study. You will need to include a minimum of five peer-reviewed sources in this paper. It needs to be 8- 10 pages (not including references, cover page, or abstract). Use 12-point font and 1 margins, and APA 6th edition writing style.
Grading will be evaluated and graded on the following criteria:
1. Appropriate use of APA 6th edition writing style. (2 pts)
2. Adequate number of appropriate references cited (Wikipedia is NOT a reference). (2 pts)
3. Organization and clarity of ideas presented. (3 pts)
4. Ability to integrate theory and practice appropriately. (3 pts)
5. Ability to use analytical and reflection skills throughout the assignment. (5 pts)